Texsonics systems located at Coimbatore City ,Tamilnadu State, INDIA. Coimbatore is Known as Manchester of southern India. Coimbatore is known for its textile Mills, pump manufacturing , engineering firms, automobile parts manufacturers, health care facilities, educational institutions, pleasant weather.
Texsonics Systems established in 1998, specializing in PCB Trouble Shooting, PLC Automation, Embedded Solutions, Automation Control Systems, Software Development, Machine Building and Robotics. Our Company focused on delivering leading edge solutions in above mentioned area, in Engineering, Textile and Other process industrial applications.
Texsonics Systems develops analog and digital electronics hardware products supported by firmware/software solutions based upon accepted standards and extended with our highly skilled and proprietary optimizing techniques and also it has grown steadily with more than 300 customers in India and abroad by providing quality services and consultancy in PCB Trouble Shooting, PLC Automation and Special Purpose machine.
With experienced technical and engineering skills and a highly trained and motivated workforce, the company's strengths lie in the ability to take up client’s projects at any stage from conception, design, development, production, through total quality objectives of complete client satisfaction.
- - We deliver products of outstanding performance.
- - We design products that comply with the highest standards concerning temperature range and vibration.
- - We shall strive for continuous improvement to meet with customer satisfaction.
- - We develop products which are useful, advantageous and efficient.
- - We adjust and adapt to the changing needs of our customers and remain dedicated in our efforts to serve them to the best of our ability.
- - We shall create an environment where each employee contributes to all aspects of our business processes.
Develop technology focused hardware and software products that significantly "raise the bar" in value to our customers, in both, quality and performance.
Our Quality Policy starts and ends with the customer as a focal point: understanding the customer’s requirements, designing optimal solutions to meet those requirements, building systems and processes in place to ensure quality at every stage, and achieving our commitments on delivery and service before and after sales.
The success of the Texsonics Systems has always depended on our ability to stay in tune and in touch with our customers. This is as true today as it was in 1998 when we first opened for business.
- - To offer a world class service
- - Dedication to our clients needs
- - Provide the complete and satisfactory solution
- - Production of quality products with on-time deliveries at competitive prices.